Starting from 13,00 euros
2017 Vernazza Opera Festival
An exciting and touching Festival Of Opera Concerts In The Magical Contest Of Vernazza, Cinque Terre.
An entire season of opera concerts performed every Wednesday and Friday and taking place in the historical Oratory Chapel of SS. Trinità, next to Santa Margherita Parish Church.
Every Wednesday And Friday From 17 April To 13 October
Tickets on sale online here or at Cinque Terre Riviera office in Vernazza.
Vernazza Opera Festival Singers will perform popular and exquisite masterpieces of Italian and International opera repertory in a singular concert hall: the old oratory chapel.
The singers voices will spread over the unique setting or Vernazza waters, a magical and romantic location.
2017 Vernazza Opera Festival is produced by Associazione LA FENICE, an association born on September 2003 with the aim of creating a positive stream of optimism through the organization of socio-cultural events thanks to music power.
Hosts of the festival: the Curia of La Spezia and the Parish Church of Santa Margherita in Vernazza, in person of Don Giovanni, parish priest.
Advance Purchase – Online or at CTR office
(advance purchase price is applied only up to one day before the show)
Last Minute Purchase
- Performances Duration Approximately 1 Hour
- It’s Indoor
- No reserved seats
- Casual Attire, no dress code at all!
- We Suggest Booking Your Table At One Of Vernazza Restaurants At The End Of The Show
- Trains run till late, in case you reach Vernazza from other villages
- There are several steps to reach the Concert Hall, inaccessible to wheel chairs
- Programs and artists change every show